Collection of Your Information
We may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of our products and services, including at our stores, or through your use of the services on our website, which may include the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on this website. This includes information you may provide when you request or sign up for additional information about products and services.
- Completing a profile.
- Purchasing any product or service from Glamare store, whether through this website.
- Providing comments or feedback or making other submissions to Glamare store.
- Participating or responding to customer surveys regarding our products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests and other promotions.
- Using other features of this website that may require personal information in order to utilize the feature.
As a result of these actions, you may supply us with personal information, such as your name, date of birth, e-mail and postal addresses, telephone number(s), credit card information, personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to submit.
Glamare store may also collect information that may not be personal information, which may include, but is not limited to, the frequency of user visits to our website, the routes by which users access our website, and the use of any hyperlinks on our website.
Use of Personal Information
In order to better serve you, we may use the information that we collect from you for the following purposes:
- Communicate with you, by telephone, e-mail, mail or otherwise, about our products, services, surveys, promotions, special offers, and contests.
- Process your order and answer questions about your order.
- Send you products that you have ordered.
- Maintain contact with you and provide you with ongoing personalized service to better respond to your needs and preferences.
- Organize information related to loyalty and rewards points programs for which you may be entitled to in respect of your online and in store purchases.
- Organize information related to purchase history and credit notes in order serve you efficiently.
- Engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposition, or financing that impacts Glamare store.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions.
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any non-affiliated third party without prior consent. We may disclose your personal information to any of our subsidiaries or affiliates so that it may communicate with you and provide you with promotional materials and additional information about it products, services, promotions, and special offers that may be of interest to you. In the event that we are part of a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation, or another type of acquisition, disposition, or financing, we may transfer or disclose your personal information to another third party connected to the transaction. We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law in response to legal and regulatory requests by parties who have a lawful right to access such information.
Protection of Your Information
We use physical, technological, and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of personal information collected and to safeguard personal information from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, and any other misuse. However, internet and wireless transmissions are never completely private and may be read and/or intercepted by others. Although we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we do not take responsibility for any loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or any other misuse of your personal information. In addition, internet and wireless transmissions are never completely private and may be read and/or intercepted by others. Therefore, we cannot ensure the privacy of your information you transmit to us.
E-mail: welcome @ glamare.com